Accessibility is a priority
California Ballet Company and the San Diego Civic Theatre are proud to provide the following handicap services:
- The San Diego Civic Theatre has dedicated wheelchair and companion seating available in multiple sections of the theatre.
- All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Elevators are available for access to all floors.
- Infrared hearing devices are available at most performances for the hard of hearing.
- Certified service animals are permitted. (See Civic Theatre website for guidelines)
- Ticketing services are available with TTY/TDD services Mon-Fri 10am to 6pm: (619) 615-4177
For more information, please see the San Diego Civic Theatre Audience Services page by CLICKING HERE or call the Civic Theatre at (858) 570-1100.