California Ballet Company auditions are intended for classically trained dancers. Our repertoire reflects our desire to maintain the classics, as well as introduce new works.
This year's annual auditions will be held on March 11, 2017.
You may audition in the following ways:
1. Annual Auditions held at the California Ballet Center at 4819 Ronson Court, San Diego, CA 92111.
Date: Saturday, March 11, 2017
This is the preferred way to audition for the upcoming season. Advance reservation is recommended.
All dancers must provide a headshot, classical dance photo and resume.
Please email your headshot, resume, contact info, and any links to video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Audition by taking company class
- Contact email@example.com to confirm class schedule and set a date for your audition.
- Company Class schedule is normally Tues-Fri at 10am and Saturdays at 12:30pm
3. Online Submission
- Email your resume & videos showing class work and classical performance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or send by regular mail to our address, attention Gail Wingfield
50th Anniversary Season
Thor Sutowski's Swan Lake - October 2017 The Nutcracker - December 2017
Septime Webre's The Great Gatsby - April 2018 50th Anniversary Gala - May 2018
In addition to Season 50 productions, dancers are expected to participate in
community outreach and education events throughout the season.