Don’t just watch – Connect!
There are many ways to connect with California Ballet and support us:
Connect with our Dancers through Dancer Connect - Stand Toe-2-Toe with your favorite dancer and become a part of their artistic achievements:
- Keep a dancer in shoes by donating to the Pointe Circle Initiative What’s the Pointe?
- Contribute funds towards dancer contracts
- Enjoy opportunities to meet Toe-2-Toe with your dancers
Connect with our Community through Sharing the Art – This comprehensive program offers the experience of professional ballet performances to a significant population within California’s community groups with limited or no access to live theatre. There is a growing recipient list of organizations and schools.
Primary recipients of this program are:
- Underserved families (The Children’s Initiative, The Salvation Army, Episcopal Community Services, The Monarch School, Freese Elementary, San Diego Youth Services, Title 1 schools)
- Children with life threatening diseases (Rady Children’s Hospital/Emilio Nares Foundation)
- Military families – see Military Night below
- Autism and Alzheimer individuals – see Nutcracker Connect below
Connect with our Military by supporting Military Night - Help support our service men and women by helping us provide performance tickets to members of the Military and their families.
Connect with ALL of San Diego through Nutcracker Connect - Improve the quality of individuals who might be facing challenges in their lives and access to people who might lack the ability or means to attend The Nutcracker, including those with Autism and Alzheimer’s, Title 1 Schools and Low-income communities.
Double your donation!
Donations will be matched dollar for dollar by a new $8,500 matching grant from the California Arts Council! Help us reach that goal by August 31, 2016!