Bring your wings to the Civic Theatre on April 11 & 12, 2015 when you come to see A Midsummer Night’s Dream and take part in the Fairy Frenzy before each performance and during the intermissions. There will be fun activities as we celebrate all things winged:
- Face Painting - get your face painted with fairy wings, butterflies, or anything you’d like! Face painting is provided compliments of Kryslelyn Paras and Kiu Chowyee, tips are welcomed and appreciated. www.KrysKreations.com
- Red Carpet Photos - Do you look fabulous and want to save the memory? Take your photo on the red carpet in front of the Civic Theatre before each performance.
- Fairy Costume Contest - Bring your wings and step onto the red carpet! The costume contest will take place in front of the camera, the winner will be chosen from the pictures and announced on the California Ballet Company Facebook Fan Page.
- Fairy Themed Drinks - Flutter your wings and land at the Civic Theatre concessions where you will find Fairy Fusion cocktails for the adults and the non-alcoholic Pixie Punch for the kids!
- Photo Opportunities - Get your picture taken with winged dancers from the ballet before the show and after the Sunday matinee performance.